What we can treat with Integrative Medicine:
We don’t just treat symptoms, we treat the underlying cause of disease. Dr. Blankenship can serve as your primary care physician or in consultation for specific health issues. We help members reverse chronic disease and decrease the number of prescription drugs used.
Spruce MD can help provide integrative and alternative health therapies for:
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
- PRE-DIABETES, DIABETES, & GESTATIONAL DIABETES
- GUT ISSUES SUCH AS FOOD INTOLERANCE, SIBO & IBS
- HIGH CHOLESTEROL
- ALLERGY TESTING FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ALLERGIES & FOOD ALLERGIES
- EATING DISORDERS SUCH AS BULIMIA OR ANOREXIA
- UNEXPLAINED CHRONIC PAIN OR UNEXPLAINED SYMPTOMS
- AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES SUCH AS LUPUS
- THYROID DISEASE
- HEALTH MAINTENANCE & PREVENTION
- WOMEN’S HEALTH ISSUES SUCH AS HORMONAL IMBALANCE
- ARTHRITIS & JOINT PAIN
Dr. Blankenship is helping me through some tricky health issues. She is knowledgeable and thorough. I’m so thankful to have a doctor to whom I can message my questions and receive thoughtful responses. I feel like my provider is on my team rather than feeling like I have to advocate for myself. Because I can let go of the need to educate myself AND my doctor, I can focus on healing. I wish everyone had the opportunity to have this level of care!
My experience with Dr. Mary Brittain Blankenship has been incredibly encouraging. With Spruce MD’s integrative approach you get a physician who is a problem solver, not just someone who is churning patients. Instead, Dr. Blankenship is an advocate, a friend, a listening ear and an honest voice who is on your side. Spruce MD is a completely different experience and gives you great confidence in your health care. It is well worth the investment.
Really pleased to see Dr. Blankenship’s comprehensive approach to wellness. I’m a big believer in proactive and preventative care and she lives what she shares with her patients. So grateful to have her provide this approach in Greenville.
What to expect with integrative medicine:
- More time with your physician
- Advanced laboratory testing
- Direct communication with providers through messaging and email
- Online scheduling and optional online appointments with your doctor
- Individualized treatment plans with optional alternative therapies
- Personalized nutrition counseling with our registered dietician
- Reduced reliance on medications when possible
- Telehealth appointments
- Ongoing accountability through health coaching
Get in Touch
Spruce MD Integrative Medicine is an alternative medical practice with certified integrative doctors in Greenville, South Carolina. We integrate traditional medicine with whole-body treatment plans to increase your quality of life in all areas of your life. We're located at 141 Traction St, Greenville, SC 29611, and we'd love to connect with you via phone, email, or on social.
At Spruce MD We Strive To:
Create a treatment team focused on prevention and healing through whole-person care while addressing the mind, body, and spirit through both traditional and alternative medicine therapies
Promote nutrition, exercise, and environmental health as foundational elements in achieving personalized wellness goals
Provide high-quality, evidence-based care integrating conventional medicine with complementary and alternative medical therapies
Implement less invasive and natural therapies whenever appropriate